Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The problem with Canada

Started by keeper, September 07, 2014, 12:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

"The fucking problem with Canada is there are too many fucking Caucasians."

Seen this post and my jaw dropped....Do you realize that when you say something like this that you are offending people who care about you? people who consider you as a friend?

I have seen you say something like this before but in defense or retaliation because one of the trolls were dissing Asians.

Not cool.

Gary Oak

That is such a stupid comment. Deep down they must know that if you took all the caucasions out of Canada and replaced them with their own countrymen/women then Canada would become like the countries that they were desperate to leave. Can you imagine Mexicans running Canada ? Nigerians ? Muslim arabs ? EI''s , Chinese ? If Scandinavians,Dutch Japanese or Jews or Christian EI's ran Canada it may actually be an even better place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper""The fucking problem with Canada is there are too many fucking Caucasians."

Seen this post and my jaw dropped....Do you realize that when you say something like this that you are offending people who care about you? people who consider you as a friend?

I have seen you say something like this before but in defense or retaliation because one of the trolls were dissing Asians.

Not cool.

Keeps, you know I love you dude. I will let you in on a little secret, I don't mean 95% of the shit I post on VF including that comment. The owner is a loonie asshole that I fucking despise. It's all bubblegum for her hollow head.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper""The fucking problem with Canada is there are too many fucking Caucasians."

Not cool.

How disgusting, Shen Li what were you thinking?

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not cool.

How disgusting, Shen Li what were you thinking?

:roll:

Gimme a break, it's old evs forum ffs. I'm rarely serious there.

keeper

Okay, i understand. Thanks Shen.

Now STOP trolling rofl

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Okay, i understand. Thanks Shen.

Now STOP trolling rofl

I can't help it Keeps, I love trolling. :lol:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Big Wave Dave

The problem with Canada is not all caucasians, just the white females.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"The problem with Canada is not all caucasians, just the white females.

You don't seriously mean that do you?

Wulf

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"The problem with Canada is not all caucasians, just the white females.

You really don't get the whole "troll" thing, do you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

I don't understand why someone would enjoy offending another person they have never met and has done nothing wrong to them Wulf?

Obvious Li

I don't understand why someone would enjoy offending another person they have never met and has done nothing wrong to them Wulf?

[/b]

this is the internet.....percentages tell you they deserve it....... :geek:

Anonymous

I didn't either until I started getting into white people's heads.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I didn't either until I started getting into white people's heads.

I never got the "white people" thing when Asians call us that? I mean are you not "white" in color? It would make sense if a Black person said it to me but you being WHITE in color yourself is fucked up lol

I dunno just thinking out loud.